Click Catalog tab and type HCFL first, followed by either ACLS, or BLS or PALS or NRP when searching for the course.
Register through HealthStream. Note: Schedule subject to change.
ACLS/PALS Retraining: Fee for NO SHOW/NO CALL is $30 through payroll deduction.
ACLS/PALS Initial Training: Fee for NO SHOW/NO CALL is $50 through payroll deduction.
**Please see ATD Staff to sign a course agreement in order to re-enroll in another class session.
IMPORTANT Announcement: Requirements to attend the ACLS/PALS class:
1. Must borrow a book AND bring it to class; ATD staff is available in the Learning Center 7:30-10am Tues-Weds-Thurs.
2. Complete the Precourse Assessment from the AHA site with at least 70% score .
3. Bring completion certificate to the class AND copy of your current ACLS card. (Those with expired cards have to do the 2-day Training class).
Click here to go to the American Heart Association. Refer to the handout in your book for the code from manual.
You will be turned away from the class if the above requirements are not met.
To earn both ACLS and BLS card, you must pass the post test with a score of 84% or higher.
NO WALK-INs allowed!
BLS Training/Retraining: Fee for NO SHOW/NO CALL IS $15 through payroll deduction. Class starts promptly; latecomers will be turned away. **Please see ATD Staff to sign a course agreement in order to re-enroll in another class session.
To avoid charges, call or email the Learning Center 2 business days before the class Start Date or self-drop from the class 2 days before the Start Date.
A note from the Manager is required to be excused from the NO SHOW/NO CALL charges..
2017, NRP 7th edition. The NRP Curriculum will consist of 2 parts.
1. Section 1 and Section 2 exams will each have 25 questions. The number of test attempts is unlimited
2. eSim cases
3. Complete an online evaluation
1. Attend skills training within 90 days of Part 1 course completion.
2. Complete online evaluation to receive an eCard.
Registration Instructions for NRP 7th Edition Provider Course
1. Log in to HealthStream. On the Catalog search bar, type HCFL NRP Class. Register for a class date. The 7th Edition NRP Provider Curriculum will then be assigned and Part 1 must be completed prior to attending the NRP Class. Bring your Part 1 Certificate of Completion to the class.
3. To borrow a book, contact Diana D'Augustino at 954-351-7854 or email email@example.com
© Copyright 2017 Associate Training and Development | Holy Cross Hospital