Click Catalog tab and type HCFL first, followed by either ACLS, or BLS or PALS or NRP when searching for the course.
Register through HealthStream. Note: Schedule subject to change without notice.
ACLS/PALS Retraining: Fee for NO SHOW is $75 through automatic payroll deduction.
ACLS/PALS Initial Training: Fee for NO SHOW is $100 through automatic payroll deduction.
Cancelation must be received no later than 24 hours before the class date.
1. REGISTER in HealthStream. NO WALK INs allowed.
2. Borrow a book AND bring it to class; ATD staff is available in the Learning Center 7:30-10am Tues-Weds-Thurs.
3. Complete the mandatory Precourse Self-Assessment from the eLearning AHA site with at least 70% score. To access the website:
For ACLS, go to https://elearning.heart.org/course/423
For PALS, go to https://elearning.heart.org/course/427
4. Bring the scoring report from the Precourse Self-Assessment to the class AND copy of your current ACLS or PALS card (for Retraining). (Those with expired cards have to take the 2-day Training class).
You will be turned away from the class if the above requirements are not met.
To earn both ACLS and BLS card, you must pass the post test with a score of 84% or higher.
To claim the eCard: You will receive an email from eCards@heart.org at your Holy Cross email address. Click here for instructions.
Fee for NO SHOW is $30 through automatic payroll deduction. Class starts promptly; latecomers will be turned away.
To avoid charges, call 954-776-3267 or email the Learning Center 24 hours before the class Start Date or self-drop from the class 2 days before the Start Date.
NRP 7th edition (unchanged in 2020) The NRP Curriculum will consist of 2 parts.
1. Section 1 and Section 2 exams will each have 25 questions. The number of test attempts is unlimited
2. eSim cases
3. Complete an online evaluation
1. Attend skills training within 90 days of Part 1 course completion.
2. Complete online evaluation to receive an eCard.
Registration Instructions for NRP 7th Edition Provider Course
1. Log in to HealthStream. On the Catalog search bar, type HCFL NRP Class. Register for a class date. The 7th Edition NRP Provider course will then be assigned and Part 1 must be completed prior to attending the NRP Class. Bring your Part 1 Certificate of Completion to the class.
2. . To borrow a book, contact Diana D'Augustino at 954-351-7854 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2020 Associate Training and Development | Holy Cross Health